My therapeutic approach is to help you get to the heart of what hurts in your life. I am respectful of each person’s timing, allowing their sense of “readiness” to set the pace of the work. My goal is to make it easy for you to find the help you need.
My own journey, like yours, has been peppered with the trying times as well as joyous ones. I understand on a personal level how difficult some paths can be and how gratifying it can be to learn and grow after those challenging times.
Working with individuals in private practice is my passion. Prior to working with clients individually in private practice I worked in inpatient and outpatient settings with adults, adolescents children, couples and families.
- Traumatic Life Experiences
- Pain Management
- Grief and Loss
- Abuse – Physical, Sexual, Emotional
- Self-Injurious Behaviors
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW)
- Two Certifications in Advanced Level Trauma Therapy Treatment
- Master of Social Work Degree (MSW) – University of Maryland, School of Social Work with a concentration in Clinical Mental Health.
- Certified Trauma Level II Therapist – at the advanced post-graduate level from The Ferentz Institute, Advanced Psychotherapy Training and Education
- National Association of Social Workers